Thursday, March 10, 2011

LOS and FAUN

Due to my own carelessness, I became a victim of lost & found. So what's the LOS and what's the FAUN?

LOS
Date: 5 Mar 2011, Sat
Item: beg duit with duit
Place: ATM Maybank Kamunting branch, Kamunting

FAUN
Date: 7 Mar 2011, Mon
Item: beg duit without duit
Place: Balai Polis Trafik Daerah Kerian, Bagan Serai

My wallet has traveled about 30km from where it lost. The following map will give you an idea how far it travels:
click to enlarge

I made a police report on Saturday, and go back to Penang on Sunday night. Next noon, received call from sister that there's a note stick on gate saying wallet being found, and asked to collect at "Balai Polis Trafik Daerah Kerian".

Have to take half day leave to go to Traffic division near IPD Kerian to retrieve the cashless wallet. I rushed back to hometown the same day, hope to see the bank's CCTV recording when the event took place; but unfortunately it's bank closing time.

Why Bagan Serai? My assumption is it was where the thief / theives came from (or pass by from northern), visit Kamunting (Lake Garden, Zoo, Tesco, Giant, Taiping Sentral Mall etc), found my wallet, go back to (or pass by) Bagan Serai, took the cash, and throw it there.

Really disappointed with the person that took my wallet when I'm not aware. People are getting greedy nowadays. You can get away with the cash, but you know that the illicit cash will bring you destitution... it's not a curse but BALASAN.

Come to think of it, I'm considered lucky for the FAUN part. I would have running up and down to JPN, JPJ and banks for the lost documents. :)

p.s. Note to self: Be careful next time, don't let loose of my wallet or history will repeat itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mnunggu Kelahiran Cahayamataku Yg Pertama...............

hari ni dh 36mingu isteriku mengandung............doktor bg due date 19.0ct.2011,so lg berapa mingu je lg aku dh nk jd DADDY.........xsbr ra...